ISU Career Fair Information for Employers
Posted: Aug 10, 2020
ISU recognizes the impact COVID-19 is having across the country so the Career Center is offering all virtual recruiting events for the fall semester at a 50% discount for all organizations at all career fairs (pricing below reflects the 50% discount).
Visit Handshake to learn more about our fair and sponsorship opportunities.*
- September 16, 2020, 12:00-4:00 PM (EST)**
- September 23, 2020, 12:00-4:00 PM (EST)**
**A member of our employer relations team will process your registration within 48 business hours.
PRICING FOR EACH FAIR
- For-Profit Employers: $150 registration fee
- Graduate Schools: $125 registration fee
- Non-Profit/Government Employers: $50 registration fee
- ISU Departments: Free
*If you register for both fairs above you will receive a $50.00 off the second fair.
Each virtual fair will take place through Handshake, our career services platform, and offers your organization:
- Up to 15 representatives**
- 10-minute 1:1 sessions with students
- 3, 30-minute group sessions for up to 50 people per event
*PLEASE NOTE: In order for your representatives to attend the virtual events, they must have a Handshake account. If you run into any issues, please contact me and I will gladly help you.