Safety Intern (Indianapolis)
Posted: Apr 19, 2019
Safety Management Group is a nationally recognized professional service organization that provides workplace safety consulting, training, staffing, program planning and implementation. Safety Management Group is seeking a Safety Intern for Construction Safety.
The key function of a Safety Intern is to learn the importance and steps needed to put Safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs priority, work well in a team setting, become self-managed, and be flexible when it comes to change. The associate in this role will be working in a Construction environment providing the following services: Safety oversight.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in a Safety related field
· A quick learner
· Strong computer knowledge
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Drive and ambition to learn and grow in the safety field
· Available to work up to 40 hours per week
· Takes direction well
For more information visit Safety Intern.