2020 Governors Workplace Safety Awards
Posted: Feb 28, 2020
The Indiana Safety and Health Conference partners are pleased to recognize those companies that have achieved a Governor’s Workplace Safety Award. Indiana employers were recognized at the 2020 Indiana Safety and Health Conference in Indianapolis on February 26. The award categories were: Education and Outreach, Innovations, Partnerships, and Rising Star. The 2020 GWSA recipients were:
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Lafayette
- Schneider Electric, Huntington
- Leaders Staffing LLC, Ft. Wayne
- Louis Dreyfus Company Agricultural Industries, Claypool
- Gribbins Insulation, Evansville
- Sustainable Sourcing, LLC, Clinton
- Indiana Packers Corp., Delphi
- Meritor, Plainfield, Ind.– Rising Star
- ORG CHEM Group, Troy, Ind. – Rising Star
The Governor’s Workplace Safety Awards are open to all organizations, regardless of size or number of workers affected. All Hoosier businesses, unions, municipalities, schools, service organizations, nonprofit organizations or individuals are eligible to apply for the awards. To qualify, a company must be deemed to be free of compliance disputes concerning all applicable local, state and federal statutes and regulations.
The Governor’s Workplace Safety Awards are a result of a partnership among the Indiana Department of Labor, on behalf of Governor Eric J. Holcomb, the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and the Central Indiana Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals.
For more information on the Governor’s Workplace Safety Awards visit https://www.in.gov/dol/2934.htm.