GENERAL DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY)
Seeking construction site safety representatives with at least 5 years practical experience in a fast paced, self-directed environment. Ability to successfully interact with all levels of construction personnel is a must.
Multiple positions available. Past training experience required. OSHA 510 certification or equivalent prerequisite required and OSHA 500 certification a plus. With several positions available, local and regional positions exist. The location of the work could potentially require applicants to temporarily relocate to the area where work will be conducted and extended stay facilities will be provided. Technical degree, transcripts, references, and sample of technical writing will be required.
Our company is a 24+ year national consulting group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, but are not limited to)
• Develop and maintain the expertise to provide instruction in technical areas of safety training.
• Perform site safety audits, complete comprehensive report of findings, including corrective plans and recommendations to ensure compliance.
• Prepare detailed reports of findings using appropriate forms, diagrams, photos and narratives to provide a clear understanding of exposures.
• Examine work sites to identify hazards in the workplace and on work sites and look for sources of potential injury to those at or near location.
• Conduct OSHA compliance and safety assessments.
• Project management to ensure project goals are met as well as technical excellence, quality and client satisfaction.
• Perform accident and injury investigations to identify safety violations and determine root cause and corrective actions.
• Manage client relationships and services on an ongoing basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety or related field of study with 5 years of experience OR 10 years of relevant safety experience without a degree.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to develop professionally prepared technical report and documents.
• Knowledge of Construction OSHA (29 CFR §1926) standards and regulations.
For more information visit Site Safety Representative.