The Central Indiana ASSP Chapter congratulates these Hoosier employers on their recent accomplishments.
Education and Outreach Award – Gaylor Electric, Noblesville, IN
Partnership Award – Lippert Plant 50, Goshen, IN
Innovations Award – GE Aerospace Lafayette Engine Facility, Lafayette, IN
Rising Star Award – Korellis Roofing Inc., Hammond, IN
Rising Star Award – Oneal Manufacturing Services, Indianapolis, IN
For more information on the Governor’s Workplace Safety Award, visit DOL: GWSA Home (in.gov).
The Chapter also congratulates the 2023 Everyday Safety Hero Award recipients.
- Jennifer Gurtner, Channel Technician, Cardinal Glass, Fremont, IN
- John Sanders, Group Leader, Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc, Lafayette , IN
- Brandy Marsh, EHS Leader GE Aerospace Lafayette Engine Facility, Lafayette, IN
- Mary Schrock, Laboratory Technician, CountryMark Refining, Mt. Vernon, IN
- Larry Guitierrez, Site Manager/HSE Committee Chair with The Skillman Corporation, Merrillville, IN
- Josh Beckedahl, Machine Team Lead with Major Tool & Machine, Indianapolis, IN
Kristi VanSoest was awarded the Central Indiana ASSP Safety Professional of the Year Award. This award is presented to a Central Indiana ASSP member who demonstrates outstanding achievement in the occupational safety and health field while also advancing the occupational safety and health profession overall.
Central Indiana Past President Jeff Fox was selected as the American Society of Safety professionals Region VII 2022 Safety Professional of the year. Jeff’s work over the last five years in support of the occupational safety profession, the Central Indiana Chapter, and the Region distinguished him from the 4,800 professionals in the 22 chapters practicing in six states (IN, KY, MI, OH, TN, WV) that comprise Region VII.