Safety Technician (Indianapolis)
Safety Management Group is seeking a Safety Technician – General Industry – Indianapolis, IN.
The key function of a General Industry Safety Technician is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs priority, works well in a team setting, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change. The Associate in this role will be providing the following services: Contractor Safety and Creating Safety Policies and Procedures.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Site safety observations including documentation of findings
- Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
- Attending contractor or Owner in progress meetings
- Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the owner
- 0-2 years of relevant EHS experience
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
Experience preferred in the following area:
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer software knowledge and experience
- Possess good time management skills
For more information visit Safety Technician.