Safety Technician (Indianapolis)
Safety Management Group is a Safety Consulting firm that was started by EH&S professionals in 1991 and is still run by EH&S professionals today. We are looking for an additional safety technician to add to our team. The ideal candidate, for this assignment, is someone that puts safety at the forefront of their job, makes the client’s needs a priority, works well in a team, is self-managed, and has a strong desire for growth within our company.
For this particular role our client is looking for a Safety Technician to work under the leadership of a Safety Advisor in Indianapolis, IN that….
– Has some experience working on a construction project in a safety role (internships count)
– Has the desire to learn and grow in the safety and construction fields
– Is available to work up to 40 hours per week
– Has strong computer knowledge
– Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Can walk a job site several hours per day
– Has 0-2 years of safety experience
– Has a Bachelor’s Degree (in a safety related field, required)
For more information visit Safety Technician.