Safety Support Coordinator (Indianapolis)
Safety Management Group is seeking Safety Support Coordinator located in Indianapolis, IN.
The successful candidate will be working with Safety Management Group to support a large utility Client in the administration of their contractor safety observation program.
The Safety Support Coordinator will be the subject matter expert of the safety observation software system and be a power user to assist the Client and Safety Management Group team members. This position will be responsible for setting up new user accounts, developing and managing observation reports, and serving as the point of contact for all related support for Client users and contractor personnel. The Safety Support Coordinator will be required to track and trend safety observation data and prepare data-driven reports (presentations).
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
• This position will primarily be office based; however, the associate will be expected to become familiar
with the Client culture and working conditions in the field
• Serve as subject matter expert of the contractor safety observation program
• Set up new user accounts and manage existing user lists
• Provide training and administrative support for all users
• Develop training materials (e.g. user guides, videos) for SMG and Client users
• Provide input and assist in revisions of job site safety observation form
• Manage and share Lead Advisor dashboards
• Track and trend large sets of observation data and share findings with Safety Management Group team
and Client upon request
• Create and develop spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and presentation materials to provide input on
contractor-related safety data for Client leadership
• 1-5 years of field safety experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety Management or safety-related field is preferred
Skills and Experience:
• Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
• Experience in customer service and technical support
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
For more information visit Safety Support Coordinator.