Safety Advisor (Owensville, IN)
Safety Management Group is a Safety Consulting firm that was started by EH&S professionals in 1991 and is still run by EH&S professionals today. We are looking for an additional safety advisor to add to our team. The ideal candidate for this assignment is someone that puts safety at the forefront of their job, makes the client’s needs a priority, works well in a team, is self-managed, is open to travel for future projects, is flexible when it comes to change, and is comfortable with working either a day or night shift.
For this particular role our client is looking for a Safety Advisor to work in the Owensville, IN area that….
– Is available to work 50-80 hours per week
– Has strong computer knowledge
– is comfortable working 6-7 days per week
– Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Has a Bachelor’s Degree (in a safety related field, is preferred)
– Has an OSHA 500/510 certification – preferred, OSHA 30 – Required
– Hs extensive LOTO knowledge and experience
– Has previous power house experience
– Has drive and ambition to learn and grow in the safety field
– Will be a strong support to the other safety advisors on site
For more information visit Safety Advisor.