Safety Advisor (Indianapolis)
Safety Management Group is a Safety Consulting firm that was started by EH&S professionals in 1991 and is still run by EH&S professionals today. We are looking for an Environmental, Safety and Health Advisor to add to our team. The ideal candidate, for this assignment, is someone that puts safety at the forefront of their job, makes the client’s needs a priority, works well in a team, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change.
For this particular role our pharmaceutical client is looking for an Environmental, Safety and Health Advisor to work a long term position in Indianapolis, IN that…..
– Is open to working 40 hours per week with some possible overtime
– Has experience working in a research laboratory in a safety capacity
– Has strong computer knowledge
– Is knowledgeable on Laboratory Research programs (preferred)
– Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Has a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
For more information visit Safety Advisor.