Safety Advisor (Indianapolis)
Safety Management Group is seeking Safety Professionals in General Industry and Construction in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The key function is to put safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs priority, works well in a team setting, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change. The Associate in this role will be providing the following services: Contractor Safety and Creating Safety Policies and Procedures.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
• Site safety observations including documentation of findings
• Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
• Attending contractor or Owner in progress meetings
• Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the Owner
• 5+ years’ General Industry and/or Construction experience
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction safety in an industrial setting
• Minimum of three years of direct safety management experience
• Degree in safety or related fields
• OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course
• First-aid/CPR certification from either the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association
Experience preferred in the following area:
• Strong writing and editing ability
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Advanced computer software knowledge and experience
• Possess good time management skills
For more information visit Safety Advisor.