Corporate Safety Director (Indianapolis)
Shirley Parsons has partnered with a top construction contractor in the search to appoint a Corporate Safety Director based out of Indianapolis. Seeking a high caliber Construction Safety professional with experience operating within a leadership capacity, a track record in strategic EHS development + implementation in construction/power/utilities.
The chosen person will spearhead a US wide safety team, with 4 direct reports. Qualified candidates must be willing to undertake up to 60% travel (predominantly across the Midwest). Tasks will include connecting the wider staff team to ‘buy in’ to the safety program and the ability to identify future safety hires as the EHS team grows moving forward.
- Safety Director supporting EHS strategy and compliance for Top US Contractor
- Driving a culture of “Safety First” across the business to reduce injuries and accidents
- Conduct site audits and inspections, devise and deliver Safety training
- Management of 4 other Safety professionals, supporting, mentoring, delegating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or a related technical field preferred
- Experienced in managing a team
- 10+ years’ EHS experience within Industrial Construction Sector
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly throughout all levels of an organization
For more information visit Corporate Safety Director.