Safety Management Group is seeking a Safety Advisor in Kokomo, Indiana.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, prioritize the client’s needs, work well in a team setting, be self-managed, and be flexible when it comes to change and travel.
Overview of Job Responsibilities.
- Site safety observations, including documentation of findings.
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis.
- Represents the contractor in progress meetings.
- Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law, the Owner, and the contractor.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations and safety meetings.
- Provides incident management and support.
- Documentation and Report preparation.
- Conducts Contractor program reviews.
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, Monday through Saturday.
- Five years of construction safety experience.
- A degree in safety or a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience with large projects or building expansion projects.
For more information visit Safety Advisor.