Safety Management Group is seeking a Safety Advisor in Columbus, Indiana.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, prioritize the client’s needs, work well in a team setting, be self-managed, and be flexible when it comes to change and travel.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Site safety observations, including documentation of findings
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis
- Represents the contractor in progress meetings
- Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law, the Owner and contractor
- Conduct New Hire Orientations and safety meetings
- Provides incident management and support
- Documentation and Report preparation
- Conducts Contractor program reviews
- 1926 OSHA standard knowledge
- 3 plus years of Construction Safety experience
- Rigging/Steel erection experience
- A degree in safety or a related field preferred
- Previous experience with large projects or building expansion projects
For more information visit Safety Advisor.