HealthSafe, Inc. Safety Consultants has a full-time, on-site Safety Manager role located in the Greater Indianapolis.
The Safety Manager will oversee safety compliance according to local, state, and federal safety regulations, and implement safety initiatives for the construction site. Additionally, the Safety Manager will be expected to liaise with the project owners to ensure all
construction work complies with federal and contractual safety requirements. The
Safety Manager will be expected to perform audits and make recommendations as
well as develop and maintain standard operating procedures that promote safety
in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety, or a related field.
- 15+ years of experience as a Safety Manager on large scale $100M+
- 5+ years of experience working on construction sites, with experience
managing complex workplace safety protocols.
- Proficiency in understanding and interpreting safety standards and
regulations, including OSHA regulations, client regulatory requirements,
and contract requirements.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to
manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Ability to work independently as required, but also maintain strong
working relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
- Experience as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or similar certification is
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a dynamic
Please send resumes to Jamie Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org.