Indiana Farmers Insurance is currently looking for a Farm Lines Loss Control Representative to join our Underwriting Team. The right candidate will service counties across Indiana and Illinois, as needed, and in turn needs to be local to the area.
This position creates comprehensive farm survey reports including property, liability, farm auto and workers compensation exposures that identify potential loss producing hazards and provides recommendations to establish effective loss control measures. As a Loss Control Representative with Indiana Farmers Insurance, you will help drive informed decision making in support of our vision.
Qualifications and Responsibilities for the Loss Control Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with Occupational/Industry Safety curriculum and/or previous experience with loss control inspections
- Analyzing risk hazards and loss history to identify trends in accident frequency and severity in order to make recommendations for an effective loss control program
- Calculating building replacement cost estimates considering various industry codes and standards
- Acting as a technical resource by providing loss control information including OSHA, NFPA and ANSI codes and standards
- Good understanding of policy language and coverages offered
- Inspecting and reporting on assigned accounts to identify operations and exposures to loss
- Traveling frequently to policyholders, prospects and agents to provide loss control services
- Completing various periodic reports to record expenses and track productivity
- Possesses valid state driver’s license
For more information visit Loss Control Representative.