Safety Management Group is seeking a night shift Safety Advisor in Indianapolis, IN.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, prioritize the client’s needs, work well in a team setting, be self-managed, and be flexible when it comes to change and travel. The Associate in this role will work in various industrial environments such as Manufacturing, Construction, Utility & Health, and Pharma.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Site safety observations, including documentation of findings
- Facilitates corrective measures where warranted
- Represents the contractor or Owner in progress meetings
- Verifies compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law, the Owner or contractor
- Attends pre-construction planning and safety meetings
- Provides incident management and support
- Documentation and Report preparation
- Conducts Contractor program review
- Must be able to work 6/10’s
- 5+ years’ Construction Safety experience
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction safety in an industrial setting
- Minimum of three years of direct safety management experience
- A degree in safety or related fields preferred
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course
- First-aid/CPR certification from the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association.
For more information visit Safety Advisor.