Indiana Technical Center with Locations in Noblesville & Kokomo, Indiana.
BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems is currently looking for “dynamic, results driven” individual to join as an EHS Intern. The EHS Intern would be responsible for completion of various EHS projects and ongoing EHS tasks that will assist the team in meeting its performance goals and will enrich the student. The EHS Intern will be provided with numerous opportunities to participate in training and education that will sharpen their skills and clarify their career aspirations and goals. This is an outstanding opportunity to be mentored by some of the best in the business and learn a tremendous amount – If you are willing to put in the work. This position will have tasks in both the Kokomo and Noblesville, IN locations.
- Develop/refresh Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s)
- Develop/Refresh Machine Specific Lockout/Tagout (LO/TO) Procedures
- Develop and deploy several modules of refresher training in computer-based learning format on Gensuite/Benchmark Platform
- Conduct various instructor-led safety training such as new employee safety orientations.
- Conduct Technical Audits and assist those responsible for conducting audits, using Gensuite to do so.
- Guide those responsible for audit item completion/closure in Gensuite/Benchmark
- Assist in further developing Gensuite/Benchmark functionality (help us launch audit modules and training modules)
- Assist in GSSF gap analysis, gap closure, management meetings.
What we’re looking for
- Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and actively care about the people in their charge.
- Strong communicator.
- Self-starter – candidate will demonstrate that they can take initiative in their daily duties and responsibilities.
- Fast learner with the ability to research and find the answer.
- Strong computer skills to assist in launching a safety management software program
- Strong listener.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with resistance to change and stay focused on the goal – and smile!
For more information visit EHS Intern.