Experience and Education:
- BS in EHS or related field of scientific study
- 10+ years of EHS program management in a production environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, managing direct reports and influencing for results
- Strong decision-making capabilities, success managing multiple priorities
- Prior success managing projects and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to travel, some overnight
- Current CSP or CIH certifications
Scope of responsibilities:
- Overall strategic vision for all EHS aspects for multi plant global manufacturing and warehouse operations
- Provide hands-on leadership to plants and serve as subject matter expert to site leadership
- Develop, implement and maintain EHS programs, policies and initiatives
- Maintain current knowledge of all Federal, State and local EHS regulations
- Provide critical oversight and technical advice and assistance to operating areas with respect to compliance activities, equipment selection and operations
Relocation is available!
For more information contact Colleen Doerr-Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.