Safety Management Group is seeking a local Safety Advisor in Indianapolis, IN.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs a priority, works well in a team setting, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
• Site safety observations, including documentation of findings
• Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
• Representing the contractor or Owner in progress meetings
• Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the Owner
• 5+ years’ Safety experience
• High Voltage/T&D experience a plus
• TWIC Card
• Degree in Safety or related fields
• OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course
• First-Aid/CPR certification
For more information visit Safety Advisor.