Safety Management Group is seeking a Safety Advisor in Indianapolis, IN for Construction Safety.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to learn the importance and steps needed to put Safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs priority, work well in a team setting, become self-managed, and be flexible when it comes to change. The associate in this role will be working in a Construction environment providing the following services: Safety oversight.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
• Site safety observations including documentation of findings
• Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
• Representing the contractor or Owner in progress meetings
• Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the Owner
• 5+ years’ Safety experience
• TWIC card a plus
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction safety in an industrial setting
• Minimum of three years of direct safety management experience
• Degree in Safety or related fields
• OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course
• First-aid/CPR certification
For more information visit Safety Advisor.