The person in this position is responsible for managing multiple accounts with multiple companies (mainly construction with some general industry).
Primary activities include:
- Work with the client to develop and maintain service plans that will assist the clients in developing a positive, evolving safety culture.
- Perform regular site safety inspections.
- For all site inspections, prepare and send out a detailed site safety inspection report utilizing Trinity Risk Solutions (Web Based Safety Software).
- Maintain contact, at least monthly, with the main point for the client.
- Provide safety training for client personnel such as OSHA 10/30, FA/CPR, Competent Person Training, as well as training for activities such as Confined Space, Fall Protection, Scaffolds, Struck By/Caught Between, Silica, Steel Erection, etc.
- Incident Investigation including Root Cause Analysis.
- Perform Claim Loss Analysis for clients.
- Perform Risk Analysis for clients.
- Review, update and generate Safety Programs.
- Attend Weekly Staff Meeting(s) and report directly to the Regional Safety Director.
For more information visit Safety Facilitator.