Safety Management Group is seeking a Construction Safety Advisor in Indianapolis, IN.
The key function of a Safety Advisor is to put Safety at the forefront of their job, make the client’s needs a priority, work well in a team setting, is self-managed, and is flexible when it comes to change.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Site safety observations including documentation of findings
- Facilitate corrective measures where warranted
- Representing the contractor or Owner in progress meetings
- Verify compliance with safety policies and procedures as required by law and the owner
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of construction safety in an industrial setting
- Degree in safety or related fields
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction
For more information visit Safety Advisor.